Marina Rosenberg-Koritny belongs to the new generation of Israeli community leaders. She was repatriated from Kazakhstan in 1995.
Over 20 years spent in Israel she went from working as a school teacher to serving as the Head of The Department for the Promotion of Aliyah at the World Zionist Organization.
She lives in Be’er-Sheva with her husband and 2 children.
Her major achievements:
• 1996 - volunteer of the Be’er-Sheva branch of the “Histadrut”
• 2003 - a member of the City Council of Be’er-Sheva, leader of the municipal committee for tourism development
• 2005 — chairperson of the Board of Directors of the city development company “Kivunim”
• 2007 — advisor to the Minister of Tourism
• 2008 – head of the press service of "Israel Beitenu"
• 2014 — deputy head of the Director General of the World movement “Beiteinu olami”
• 2015 — head of The Department for the Promotion of Aliyah at the World Zionist organization
Master of Science in Organizational Behavior (University Polytechnic, New York)
BA of Physical Education.