ג' ניסן התשע"ז
Migdal HaEmeq invests in industrial and employment development.
The city is known as the "Silicon Valley of the North" and offers many employment opportunities.
The area features
- Three industrial parks in town: Northern Industrial Park – Ramat Gabriel, Southern Industrial Park – the first one built, and Industrial Park Sagi 2000.
- A center for hi-tech and precision manufacturing industries such as Tower Semiconductors, Flextronics, CamTek and others
- New biotech, medical research and clean technology companies
- A center for Young Human Resources: prompts programs to reduce unemployment among the residents. Invests in programs to promote distant populations and young populations to higher education and professional education. Successfully leads the relations between the Industry and the Community. Plays the role of a social network for the young by developing cultural activities, leadership development and community involvement
- A short commute to other regional commercial and industrial centers: seven hospitals and a number of health-care centers in the region, a number of academic institutes
- Close proximity to Haifa – the business capital of the North
Vacant Positions - June 2013
back to main menu