"Kivunim Hadashim" (New Directions) is a journal offering an autonomous and independent platform on issues relating to Zionism and the Jewish People in a contemporary context, such as:
• Descriptions of changes in Israel and the Diaspora, together with their developmental vectors;
• Research into the history of the resettlement of Israel and the Zionist movement;
• Expressions of contemporary Jewish thought;
• Study of issues relating to cultural identity within Israeli society;
• Assessments and trends related to the future of Zionism.
"Kivunim Hadashim" promotes the absolute pluralism and freedom of expression, and facilitates the expression of different opinions. The views expressed in its articles are the authors' alone and do not necessarily represent the editorial position.
Founding Editor: Eli Eyal
Deputy Editor: Lifsha Ben Shach
"Kivunim Hadashim" is published with the assistance of the Institute for Zionist History and Settlement of Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael-The Jewish National Fund.
Address for Editorial Correspondence:
The World Zionist Organization, P.O. Box 92, Jerusalem 91000.
Kindly note that the Editorial Board does not return manuscripts.
Contact via e-mail
© All rights reserved
The titles below have been translated from the original Hebrew, which is the definitive version.